Are you fun, energetic, and interested in music? Are you a team player with a sincere desire to care for others during stressful times and to help them achieve their goals?
If this sounds like you — read on! An exciting position as an Associate Entertainer with Something New Entertainment may be available for you!
Prior experience in related positions is helpful, in some instances, but certainly not necessary for success. We are happy to provide mentoring to the right candidates, however, reliability and professionalism are crucial. Assignments can begin immediately!
Evening and weekend availability is essential. Most engagements (both summer and “off” season) are on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- at least 18 years of age (21 preferred).
- valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- flexible schedule with availability on weekend evenings, especially.
- maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance.
- able to lift 50 lbs.
- Bonus Points: past work as an actor, singer, performer, dancer, musician, theatrical technician or designer, designer, or artist.
- Bonus Points: past work in the hospitality or service industry.
- Bonus Points: owns a van, SUV, a truck with a covered bed, or a tow-ready vehicle.
- Bonus Points: a working knowledge of a wide range of musical genres from classical to hymns, oldies, pop, and hip hop.
Interested? Please send your resume, three references, and a brief letter of interest to jobs@SomethingNewEntertainment.com